Are you looking for the best wireless alarm system for home? Then this is the right article to find it out!
Since you are on the internet looking for a wireless alarm system, that means you have found yourself in a bit of an emergency. You want to protect your home and family, but which alarm system is best? We will discuss some factors below that will help you decide.
Read below what are the factors that you really need to be aware of before selecting a wireless alarm system for home:
1. The age of your home: If you live in an older house and there are many windows, the best alarm system is one with window sensors. However, if your home is new or has mostly solid walls outside the bedroom area where you sleep, a wireless motion detector may be wiser to invest in.
2. Budget for installation: You will also need to know how much you have in your budget for installation. If you are too serious with your home security we will recommend to choose a reputed monitored alarm system company, such as Verisure.
3. The size of the home: If you live in a smaller home with mostly solid walls, then it is best to invest in wireless motion detectors. But if you are looking into an alarm system for larger homes that have many windows and doors, window sensors would be more cost-effective.
4. The level of security awareness in your neighborhood: If there are people who might enter and rob the home next door or if it is located near an alleyway, then even with just one zone on a wireless alarm system would be wise to invest this will detect any movement inside or outside of the house.
5. The level of crime in the area: If there is a lot of crime in your neighborhood, then it would be best to invest in an alarm system with more zones. This way, if any zone gets breached or someone enters without being detected by one sensor, you will still have another zone that notifies you and lets police know what is happening.
6. The layout of your home: If you have a very large house with many entry points and windows, then it may be best to invest in wireless motion detectors all around the perimeter of the house because they are less costly than window sensors that would need to be installed inside or outside every room.
7. Homeowner preference: You may want to invest in a system with wireless motion detectors because they are less costly and you can just place them anywhere, but it would not be wise if someone has pets or children who often run around the house. So, it is advised to check whether the system you would be purchasing is capable enough to detect pet’s sensitivity. It’s best to invest your money into the more expensive alarm system with window sensors instead.
8. Wireless motion detectors: If you live in an urban city with a lot of noise and traffic, it is best to invest in wireless motion detectors all around the perimeter of the house because they are less costly than window sensors that would need to be installed inside or outside every room.
Think that was helpful? If so, we still got one more factor that you probably thought of or may not but here it is below.
Table of Contents
Why exactly wireless alarm system for home?
Wireless alarm system is the best to have in a home because it can be installed anywhere and does not need connectivity to work. It’s also less costly than wired alarms with window sensors that would need to be installed inside or outside every room, which will cost you more money for installation! They are usually part of an alarm monitoring package from a company that you can trust, e.g. Verisure.
If you need to know why wireless alarm system is better than wired alarm system, we have a separate article for that you can read by clicking this link: wired vs wireless alarm system
So, apart from these all, here are the best wireless alarm system for your home.
5 best wireless alarm system for home
So here are the best wireless alarm system we have picked for you for your home. We have done the research so you don’t have to but we still insist you to check “whether these are the features I have been looking for?” while purchasing any of these wireless alarm system.
So without talking much, here is quick overview of the best wireless alarm system for home:
As you might be thinking why exactly these? Read ahead to learn why:
Verisure is the best wireless alarm system for home that we recommend. It’s not just because it has everything you need in a security camera but also because of its great features such as temperature and humidity sensors, glass break sensor with outdoor enclosure, emergency panic button and so much more!
Ring alarms are designed to be installed in every room of your home. They monitor indoor motion and outdoor sensors as well so you will not miss any opportunity to catch the culprits!
Curv is the best wireless alarm system for homes that need something less expensive. It has a lot of features too but what sets it apart from other systems is its capability to detect pets which make it perfect for people who have pets at home!
SimpliSafe is one of the best wireless alarm systems for home that are easy to install. It’s a DIY kit so you don’t need any professional help and it can even save your life in case of an emergency situation.
Yale is the best wireless alarm system for home that has been around since 1840 which means you can trust them. It’s a company of hard-working people who are experts in their domain and they have great features such as window sensors, multi-sensor detection, emergency panic button and more!
But, which one is the best wireless alarm system?
Well, the answer to this question is dependent on some factors that we have already discussed above. But if we repeat, here are they again: your budget, your home layout, whether you have pets, and the type of home security you want- monitored or just wireless alarm system with no monthly fee.
Apart from these, here is what makes a wireless system to be best:
- it’s easy to install
- wireless alarm system can be connected to mobile phone
- has great cameras with storage
- has multiple sensors
- it has pet sensitivity to avoid false alarm
- it has panic button
- last but not least, it has control panel to control entire alarm system
So, now you know which one is the best wireless alarm system for home! Just keep these points in mind and we are sure that you will be able to find a great product.
That was it from our side, hope that this article has helped you in finding your wireless alarm system for home.
If it did then do let us know by commenting below and if not then we will try to help with whatever problem or question is there! Have a happy day ahead!